Monday, January 10, 2011

These Words given by JESUS are for you! An Urgent Message From The LORD JESUS: “I AM Coming!” (PART XXXIV)


Letter from the LORD JESUS dictated to Susan.

Letter 64 January 6, 2011 Part I


Susan, take down these words.


I will bring a new change in the world. Changes are coming. The world has great doubt in ME, its SAVIOR. I want the people to notice I am their LORD. I extend MY Hand to them. I wait patiently. They are far away from ME.

I am going to raise up a new generation, a generation of MY children who will rule and reign with ME in the next life. This is MY bride. These are the ones who choose to die to themselves in this life and to reject the world, the ways of the world. They love holiness. They love purity. They crave wholeness. They are MY elect.

I have this bride who I am taking home with ME to love and keep near ME always. She is being made ready, prepared for the next life when she steps off into eternity. What a glorious moment for her, MY sweet bride. All are waiting for her to come to ME in Heaven. There will be great fanfare when MY bride returns with ME to Heaven. I long for this moment, to see MY bride and her happiness complete through ME, her loving, patient LORD. She is MINE and I am hers. What love there is between us. She is devoted to ME, and I am cherishing her, I long to spend time with her. She is wondrous.

I am fond of MY lovely bride. I move through her. I work through her. The world knows ME through the lives of MY children…MY true church…MY bride. She is lovely, humble, obedient. She abhors the world and all its evil. She races to goodness, wholeness, purity, holiness, love. She is discerning. I adore MY bride. I complete MY bride. Apart from ME, she is empty. She is only beautiful because of the work MY HOLY SPIRIT has done in her life—setting her apart for ME, her PRINCE, her KING, her ROYAL HUSBAND. I am hers and she is MINE. Our love is unending, matchless. We love with such grandeur. I have eyes for her only—MY love for her keeps ME focused on her every need. I am her PROTECTOR, COMFORTER, SAVIOR, RESTORER. I am her LOVED ONE, her BELOVED.


Ours is a love story from the foundation of the earth. I have known MY bride. I set out to die for her, to save her, and to bless and keep her for MYSELF for all eternity.

Be among MY children chosen for MY own. I will love you always. You need ME and you know it. You know you cannot live this life apart from ME. Come now and receive all I have to offer, all I have to give. It is yours, MY Kingdom. Inherit beauty, love everlasting, and access to MY FATHER; GOD WHO loves you beyond your understanding.


Letter 64 January 9, 2011 Part II

Yes Susan, I do have words.

The world is about to fall apart
. There are many changes coming. People cannot see ahead, but I, the ALMIGHTY, know what is coming. I see ahead. I know this part of human history that is coming.

Many will weep at the horrendous hour when it arrives. All will go black. Many sense there is change in the air. MY children know, they see, they understand. I keep MY children knowing the times that are coming, so that they are never caught off guard. There will be no surprises for MY bride. I am sorry for the world that will be broadsided by the evil that is coming, but the world refuses to see, to watch, to wait on ME, GOD, its LORD. The world seeks answers in all directions, but ME, its GOD. I know the future. I am the ONE WHO knows. And I am informing you now to be ready, be on guard, be watching, as change is not distant, it is coming fast. And MY people, do not get caught off guard because those who watch will be ready, protected, and able to escape what is coming.

The world is headed for grievous change—evil is coming at full force, driving force ready to deluge you, like a giant wave washing away all that protects and keeps you. You will sit up one day and the world will not look the same. Normal will be calamity and chaos. People will be taken away to places they do not want to be when they refuse to fold into the plan of the devil. It will be the worst time to claim to be a “Christian.”

If you want to be prepared, I tell you, follow ME now. I am the DOOR, the DOOR of safety, salvation, rescue. I am the only DOOR. You must tell your friends and neighbors to turn to ME now to be saved. Turn to your GOD in complete, total surrender and be saved. Repent of your sin, show sincere remorse for sinning against a HOLY GOD and MY Blood spilled on Calvary will save you. Do not seek answers elsewhere or you will be lost, lost to MY enemy.

There is only a little time remaining. I am waiting on this generation, on lost souls. You seek your way, you seek pleasure, wealth, and knowledge. But you do not seek truth. You do not care for truth, do not value truth. You value all else, but truth.

If you wanted truth, you would look for ME like a deer pants for a river when it is parched. I am the RIVER, the RIVER of LIFE, love, truth everlasting, the RIVER that flows forever more. Come to ME, MY Waters, MY Truth. Seek ME and be found, be saved, be oriented to truth and live well. Live with the correct direction for your life, MY Will.

I am weary of this generation that tries MY patience. I look past so much foul evil to be patient in hopes MY creation will turn back to ME before it enters into separation from ME for eternity. Imagine being carried farther and farther away from your GOD for eternity. This is hell, a place where I am not part of MY children's lives at all. I am permanently detached. You will be forever lost from ME. Repent, weep over your sins, and I will faithfully forgive, and we can live together for eternity. I am the GREAT I AM. Kindness and love is yours, truth is yours. The hour is closing in. Be ready, for when I make MY arrival, I am looking for MY children, who truly want to go with ME.

JEHOVA RAPHA

GOD WHO LOVES

JESUS from CROSS to GLORY


The LORD asked me to add this verse:

Jeremiah 3:3: (KJV) Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore’s forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

I added these:

Psalm 42:1: (NIV) As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.

Revelation 22:1: (KJV) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=943

No comments:

Post a Comment