Thursday, January 6, 2011

COME TO ME NOW, I AM FLYING SOON!


A LOVE LETTER OF THE LORD JESUS TO EVERYONE



My child you were always in my heart. Everyday I think of you. You just dont know. I want you to be happy in an everlasting love and happiness. Full of joy in my presence, nothing evil. Oh! How I long to cuddle you and kiss you. When you cry for your suffering in this world, I cannot rest. My heart is bleeding. I love you more than you know.



I waited for this time, that you will all come back to me. I want to reward each one of you with glory that you have never seen. I want you all to rest; doing nothing but loving the thing I have prepared for you. You will enjoy it all. There is nothing like it in this world. Its uncomparable. The beauty you will beheld is never ending. The richness you have never seen and you will never want more anything in this place. The peace is astounding. You will all be surprised for it is beyond measure. The garment you will wear are pure. Knitted by love and holiness.



You will dance with Me in the sweetest melody of joy. Surely I assure you, you will all fly with joy. you will not suffer at all. There is no pain and sicknesses but everywhere is only comfort, richness and joy. I will wipe away every pain and tears. It is a moment of everlasting happiness, peace , calmness, joy.



Come to me my children. Everyone of you. Do not live in worries. I am here here for you. THIS IS MY LAST CALL. Hold on to my wings. I AM FLYING SOON. I am taking my loving and waiting children. Many will be left behind. They cannot touch me. Nothing can can come and touch me that is not clean. Clean yourself, come to me now. I am flying soon away from this world, for this world is nothing darkness is enveloping the earth.



I LOVE YOU ALL!. I dont want you to suffer. I am offering you my kingdom. It is a wonderful place. When you reach it, you would not want to have anything in this world. COME..COME..TO ME NOW..I AM FLYING SOON! All my prepared children are flying with me soon. COME TO ME NOW!!!


29 October 2010

03:15 (German time)

~Sally S. Richter~ 

http://www.godsmessage.mainview.de

No comments:

Post a Comment