Monday, May 9, 2011

Rubber Band

Once, I held tightly only onto Him


One day, I started walking on my own.

At first, walking on my own seemed easy and enjoyable

But as time passed,

each step become heavier and heavier


Finally, I was so exhausted that I couldn't take one more step

I remembered How easy it used to be

I regretted what I did

right at that time

I felt a strong pull


That's when i realized,

that He had His long rubber band

tied around me since the time i left Him


"When the path you've been on has become too hard

when your steps are heavy laden

Remember

That's when His rubber band

has been stretched the tightest "

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38~39


Source: http://www.donghaeng.net/english/flash/flash36.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment