Thursday, October 21, 2010

My MOM Makes My WORLD COLORFUL

its been 10 pm..

i'm just playing facebook in front of my computer, and my mom, far behind me, is reading a newspaper...

i think its all about facebook, we just talk each other...

when i opened my facebook profile, suddenly she ask me, "eh, sapa itu sherly??? koq kayak artis jepang sih dr jao??" 

i'm smile *Wow,, she a great mom*

*mm,, wait wait i think something going false*

suddenly i realized, "apaa?? dari JAOO??"

She answer quickly, "Iya", and i asked again, "La kalo dari deket??"

"Ya kaya ONDEL ONDEL"

hwhwhwhwhw i think she has high sense of humor 

we laughed  

.

.

and then, i'm playing facebook again, my mom start reading her newspaper....

.

i remember about the amazing true story that i ever read on facebook,,, then.. i tell my mom...

from A, B, C, untill Z.. bla bla bla bla bla... i tell her with FULL of expression... with all MY HEART,MY STRENGTH and MY SOUL.. (well, i think last sentence is little bit *LEBAY*.. but, ITS OKEY, RIGHT? this is my blog, i have the right to write anything haha)

after finish telling a story, i hope that my mom would feel so amazing after hear my story and said like:"WaoWW", "Sangarrr"/"Hebattt" or something else...

but suddenly my heart feeling like bumped to the earth after flying high.. 

siuuuuu,, bumppp,, doerrrr

she not said anything.. even she look me with the face of "SO WHAT?" 

OH MAN..C'MON... 

sorry sorry sorry jekk ,,,, 

"Please MOm, why you don't answer me, i think one word is nevermind, mom... And the story is so amazing you know?? Why you're expression just like THAT?" i said it with the face of *full of hope* ahhahahahahaha

 Suddenly, maybe she feel pity with me, she answered me, "Dahsyattt..." yeah also with the face of  *no expression*

Well, i think i'm wrong,,

she not has sense of humor, but....

she has really high sense of humor ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment