Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eternity!!!


Death! Is just a ticket to Eternity! Death! Is Just A Ticket, To Eternity! Death, Is Just A Ticket! To Eternity!


Death Is Just to Depart From Your Physical Body to Enter Your Spiritual Eternal Body!

Eternity! Is Forever!, Eternity! Never Ends!, Eternity Is Everlasting!


Only we on Earth have the privilege and chance to accept Jesus. However, there are still some who neglect this privilege.

'People don't realize what they have until they loose it'

This privilege of accepting Christ into your heart lasts while you live on earth. This privilege gets destroyed by a split second in a process called DEATH.

It is better to be seen as a fool for being a Christian during your 50 years on earth, then spend more than 50 million years with perfect happiness in Heaven, Forever!,

Than, to be seen as charming and glamorous for doing evil during your 29 years on earth, then spend more than 60 million years burning naked in a burning volcano, Forever!

DON'T WAIT!!!

TOMORROW MAYBE TOO LATE


TODAY! You need the assurance of having the gift of eternal life.

Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved!


You may not have till tomorrow.
If you neglect Jesus now,
you may perish at any time.

whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. - James 4:14


For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.- Romans 6:23


Behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. - 2 Corinthians 6:2b


This prayer below can change your destination right now, take the first step to eternal life, accept Jesus into your heart, say this prayer and mean it in your heart:





[Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, I ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Lord and Savior. I thank you that I am now a Christian. In Jesus Name, Amen.]


source: World-Secrets.Com & dokimos.org

No comments:

Post a Comment